Alice summers
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i am not really sure how to study i am really stuck i just started year 11 so i have exams and things this year and i want to start studying but i really don't know how to adn i have no idea where or how to start i have revison guides to most of my subjects and flashcards but i find it hard just writing a small bit on them or just notes i am not sure what to do if you have any ideas i would be greatful
Valeriex
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It is good that you have made all your revision resources already. Honestly you don't need to study all year, just keep up to date on making them. You will be getting a lot of homework throughout the year so do that. And then my advice is after you've done your homework for 20 mins, go over a topic for 10 mins that you maybe did a few months back via flashcards, or pick out the questions from that topic from 1 past paper. Honestly don't hardcore revise until March/April time. Honestly the most daunting thing is making your resources, and if you have already done that it will be a breeze.
If you haven't made resources yet, I recommend to make your first (and easiest) term a little harder by trying to complete all of your resources from last year, but don't stress if you don't. Just relax right now- well at least until 2020.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (39)
7.59%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (299)
58.17%
No (176)
34.24%

Watched Threads