The Student Room Group

A level psychology ( consumer behaviour & organizational psychology)

hi , i am studying consumer behaviour & organizational psychology 9990. and there isn't a lot of notes online for the specializations. so how do you guys study any notes & tips to share ? as that'd be great to get. will be giving it in may/june 2020.
Reply 1
Original post by nakiyah
hi , i am studying consumer behaviour & organizational psychology 9990. and there isn't a lot of notes online for the specializations. so how do you guys study any notes & tips to share ? as that'd be great to get. will be giving it in may/june 2020.

Hello. I can help you find the notes. All I need is your course syllabus/outline and any recommended reading materials. I can compile the best notes for you. You can send me a direct message so that we can make arrangements. Thank you
Reply 2
hi there , the syllabus code is 9990 and there are some original studies related to the experiments that i have found online, but if there are summarized notes that'd be great for A level.

thankyou.

Original post by Tutor254
Hello. I can help you find the notes. All I need is your course syllabus/outline and any recommended reading materials. I can compile the best notes for you. You can send me a direct message so that we can make arrangements. Thank you
Reply 3
Original post by Tutor254

Hey if you could send me the notes too that would be great. I am studying organizational and abnormal psychology (9990 cie)
will be giving next year (2022)
Hey all, I would really appreciate if you could send me the notes aswell :smile:
Reply 5
please send me the notes xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending