University of Bradford
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey everyone!

Who is starting university this month? :wavey:

MPharm student Maihvish shares her tips and tricks with us, I hope they help :thumbsup:

Attachment 848216

Scope out the uni facilities like the gym, or wander around campus from the comfort of your own home using a Virtual Experience

Are you feeling organised with a pencil case, notebooks, folders, sticky notes and a diary?

Follow the university's social media to keep up to date with the latest news and events

The countdown is on for Freshers Week... make sure you grab all the freebies and sign up to fun clubs and societies! (write down all the societies you want to join, so it makes it easier and quicker for you to find them on freshers week)

Want to earn money and learn new skills? Why not look into becoming a student ambassador?

Make sure you balance your work and social life, head into the city to explore and find hidden gems!

If you want to hear more tips and tricks, head on over to Maihvish's blog post here :hello:

Do you have any tips or advice for those starting university?

Becky
jjsnyder
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
The best thing I have done at university is to designate a day where I don't do any work at all. I take Sunday's completely off.

It helps me to have a day where I can relax guilt free and re-energise myself for getting some work done throughout the week.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
7.88%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (135)
56.02%
No (87)
36.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise