Charlottea1994
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Did anyone sit the bpt exam yesterday? How did you find it? I'm worried as I skipped a few questions. Are they moderated? At best I think I got 45 actual marks
stndh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
The third question on property business literally gave me anxiety. I did only half of the question bank so I kinda deserve it lol. Do you know if there is any similar question in QB or PYQ? Dont worry, almost everyone I know didnt get to finish all question yesterday, including me.
Charlottea1994
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Not in recent years but I only did 3/4 of question bank and didn't come across a question like that. But tbf I didn't find the property bit too bad, it was some of the other stuff! How did they find it generally? It wasn't as hard as June paper but personally I didn't find it really easy either, so I'm hoping there will be some moderation?
stndh
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
They seemed to find it pretty difficult too, but mostly due to time constraint. I’m not so sure whether there will be moderation or not. Just don’t get your hopes up.
Nstern
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I ran out of time on the last question as well. Did the second and third part but barely even attempted the property part because there was literally no time. They literally covered so many big topics in small sections of questions. Just have to hope for the best.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (188)
23.98%
Pop (191)