Incidents that happened during my time at Pakistan Watch

Waleedrehman326
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Whenever we go to Pakistan it’s a time of celebration that your seeing your family and relatives again, the last time we went was in 2017 two years ago and we stayed until the 4th September 2017 I’ll admit nothing bad happened at Pakistan apart from my nan passing away. Anyway fast forward to now we went to Pakistan and it seemed fine but my mum slipped and hurt their leg, the knee is hurting and so is their foot it’s worrying me a lot, a few weeks after in August my aunty fell and are unable to move their left arm so far they can walk slowly with the help of others but not by themselves like they used to. I want to know can these be solved because everyday I cry out of worry for them because I don’t want to lose my mom or my aunty
OR321
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So what’s your family breaking their legs got to with going Pakistan?? I’m confused lmao
k3panda
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Waleedrehman326)
Whenever we go to Pakistan it’s a time of celebration that your seeing your family and relatives again, the last time we went was in 2017 two years ago and we stayed until the 4th September 2017 I’ll admit nothing bad happened at Pakistan apart from my nan passing away. Anyway fast forward to now we went to Pakistan and it seemed fine but my mum slipped and hurt their leg, the knee is hurting and so is their foot it’s worrying me a lot, a few weeks after in August my aunty fell and are unable to move their left arm so far they can walk slowly with the help of others but not by themselves like they used to. I want to know can these be solved because everyday I cry out of worry for them because I don’t want to lose my mom or my aunty
Have they seen a doctor?
Waleedrehman326
Rep:
?
(Original post by k3panda)
Have they seen a doctor?
Yes they went to see the doctor on Monday I think and they said that they were going to send them to hospital for an MRI test I’m worrying intensely because my mum’s knee and foot is hurting a lot and on top of all that my aunty is unable to move their left arm, the nurses come home to see them.
k3panda
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes they went to see the doctor on Monday I think and they said that they were going to send them to hospital for an MRI test I’m worrying intensely because my mum’s knee and foot is hurting a lot and on top of all that my aunty is unable to move their left arm, the nurses come home to see them.
They'll hopefully be fine. Is your mum able to walk?
Waleedrehman326
Rep:
?
They'll hopefully be fine. Is your mum able to walk?
Slowly but it hurts them that’s why im worried
k3panda
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I hope they make a full recovery
Waleedrehman326
Rep:
?
I hope they make a full recovery
Thank you but what’s wrong with my mum’s leg
k3panda
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thank you but what’s wrong with my mum’s leg
The doctors will find out
Waleedrehman326
Rep:
?
The doctors will find out
I sure hope they’ll be okay they have a pain in their knee and it’s gone to their foot
Nununu
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Make dual for them and for yourself.

Ask Allah to ease your anxiety
-Quava-
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I sure hope they’ll be okay they have a pain in their knee and it’s gone to their foot
Make du'aa for them. :cry2:
Waleedrehman326
Rep:
?
(Original post by -Quava-)
Make du'aa for them. :cry2:
I pray that my mum will be okay because I don’t know what I will do without them
Waleedrehman326
Rep:
?
I don’t know the results of the X-Ray scan for my mum yet I hope I don’t lose them 😭😭
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
7.95%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (134)
56.07%
No (86)
35.98%

Watched Threads