How to check if the person responsible for me is receiving any type of benefits? Watch

thelocalkid
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I just want to know, how do i check if the person responsible receiving any type of benefits under my name and documents since he knows all? i don't live with him anymore so i want to check what he is been claiming previously and at the moment, Especially universal credit? So please could anyone tell me how can i check that?
Random_Student
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by thelocalkid)
I just want to know, how do i check if the person responsible receiving any type of benefits under my name and documents since he knows all? i don't live with him anymore so i want to check what he is been claiming previously and at the moment, Especially universal credit? So please could anyone tell me how can i check that?
Well if you’re over 18 and in full time education I.e. uni then it most likely won’t be in your name anymore. I would just ask him but if that’s not possible, try looking up a number for universal credit and call them up? They might say that they can’t give out info without his (I’m assuming that’s your dad) permission.
thelocalkid
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Random_Student)
Well if you’re over 18 and in full time education I.e. uni then it most likely won’t be in your name anymore. I would just ask him but if that’s not possible, try looking up a number for universal credit and call them up? They might say that they can’t give out info without his (I’m assuming that’s your dad) permission.
Thank you. Am gonna call Universal Credit office and see if they can help me out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
7.88%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (135)
56.02%
No (87)
36.1%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise