ArtmisKco
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
It’s the third day since I started college and I’ve done every homework they’ve set me so far and have been going over every note. I would answer questions but besides maths there’s no resources except kerboodle which we get the username and password tomorrow hopefully. My notes are neat and I’ve just about everything so far. I only go college 3 days a week and today’s a day off and I feel like I’m wating my time as I’ve seriously got nothing to do! I know ppl say that alevels are hard and that you should not waste frees at all but seriously there’s nothing and I’m doing bio chem and maths. Also please give advice for revision for bio chem maths as I really don’t want to be wastinh time.
ArtmisKco
Rep:
?
Bumpppp
ArtmisKco
Rep:
?
Oh also my teachers are going slow besides the math teacher but I’m guessing coz it’s only been a few days
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hi, I've moved this to the A-levels forum.
For revision resources, I'd recommend looking at questions by topic on www.physicsandmathstutor.com and maybe have a look at the CGP workbooks too.
My revision advice - practice questions. Note-taking's fine but it should not make up the bulk of your revision. Use your notes as reference for when you're doing questions, don't just read them.

I guess with bio and chem they have to clear out the GCSE misconceptions
ArtmisKco
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Ah thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
7.95%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (134)
56.07%
No (86)
35.98%

Watched Threads