Rude or just me? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Is this rude or not? My ex girlfriend will text and then after while disappears and deliberately ignore my reply and not even read it. Last time I messaged her by accident and she responded asking how I was, asking what I'm upto, trying to get info on my life. She would reply and then gradually start to disappear again and reply hours, a day later, even though I know she's online and posting. To me I think that's rude? Then the last message she replied a day later so I roelied again and she completely ignored it and didn't even open the message until now after a WEEK where she has 'seen' it and not replied. Why is she doing this? I've been nothing but polite, at the beginning of the break up I tried to get back together but it was a no from her everytime I asked so I haven't asked again.
jc933
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Is this rude or not? My ex girlfriend will text and then after while disappears and deliberately ignore my reply and not even read it. Last time I messaged her by accident and she responded asking how I was, asking what I'm upto, trying to get info on my life. She would reply and then gradually start to disappear again and reply hours, a day later, even though I know she's online and posting. To me I think that's rude? Then the last message she replied a day later so I roelied again and she completely ignored it and didn't even open the message until now after a WEEK where she has 'seen' it and not replied. Why is she doing this? I've been nothing but polite, at the beginning of the break up I tried to get back together but it was a no from her everytime I asked so I haven't asked again.
I think she is an ex for a reason
Amon-ster
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If it's short replies I'd say just air her.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Just block and delete her number. You’re not together anymore and she clearly isn’t interested in trying again. She probably just messages you when she’s bored and then when she’s with friends or even a new partner, doesnt respond so she does get caught. It’s just mind games.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Doesnt get caught*
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Thanks it's horrible feeling someone you love and spent a long time with can just forget you like you don't exist in an instant.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (206)
23.57%
Pop (216)
24.71%
Jazz (33)