My bf hasn't spoken to me for 2 weeks Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
My bf of nearly 2 years, hasn't spoken to me for 2 weeks.
You're maybe thinking why don't you contact him? Because I was the last person to contact him before that, and he said he would call to speak which he clearly didn't.
We weren't on the best terms, but we seriously love each other, and so if anyone is going to say j"ust leave him... he doesn't want you":
1) This is a lengthy relationship (kinda), I've met his family and vice versa, and he is my bestfriend
2) It may be due to the fact that I'm going to uni in 3 weeks, and we've had past arguments about long distance relationships (he thinks the constant parties and male attention etc will ruin us :/ WHICH IT WOULDN'T). Maybe, he is distancing himself from me as like a self fulfilling prophecy/ to protect himself? he thinks we are going to fail, so hes doing it beforehand to not get hurt later on?
Elorajaneamos
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Is it possible his mental health is in a bad place? People often isolate themselves and it's not their fault.
He shouldn't be ignoring you because you are going to uni, he should be happy and supportive of you. You are going to improve your life and meet new people and have the best time and maybe he is jealous? It sounds like he is trying to punish you. Whats that saying? How do you know what it's like to really be in love? When you want the person to be happy, even if it means you aren't a part of it.
I'm not trying to play down your relationship (I'm friends with a couple who have been together since the age of 12 and they got married aged 26 last week) however you are going on a path and you will meet new people and you will develop-you won't be the same person you are today in 6 months time. I understand he is your best friend, but best friends don't act like this.
Oli9050
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
...Message him? Give up with the petty "I messaged him first last time, so he has to message me first this time" and just message him first, there could be a million different reasons he hasn't messaged you.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
He's clearly avoiding you, so confront him. Talk it out and decide together if this relationship is going to last or if you should end it here.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (206)
23.57%
Pop (216)
24.71%
Jazz (33)