I dont get "turned on" from kissing my bf Watch

This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm not the biggest kissing fan, but I've still kind of enjoyed it in the past. However, with my bf it feels like a chore and I feel sick doing it. He is an okay looking guy and a good kisser, so I don't know what it is

On top of that, I can go ages without having sex with him and when I do I usually get bored. TMI but he is also good at sex and role playing and all that stuff, so it's nothing to do with his abilities. I just prefer cuddling etc.

He's starting to get annoyed at me and insecure, which is understandable. What should I do?
Oli9050
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Have a conversation with him, tell him all of this; otherwise he's going to think it's something wrong he's doing. From what you've described, it just sounds like you may be asexual or verging on that, which is absolutely normal and is fine, but a conversation with him is vital.
_Wellies_
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Time to get a new boyfriend.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
End the relationship. You two clearly aren't compatible.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Oli9050)
Have a conversation with him, tell him all of this; otherwise he's going to think it's something wrong he's doing. From what you've described, it just sounds like you may be asexual or verging on that, which is absolutely normal and is fine, but a conversation with him is vital.
Thank you, will do
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm not the biggest kissing fan, but I've still kind of enjoyed it in the past. However, with my bf it feels like a chore and I feel sick doing it. He is an okay looking guy and a good kisser, so I don't know what it is

On top of that, I can go ages without having sex with him and when I do I usually get bored. TMI but he is also good at sex and role playing and all that stuff, so it's nothing to do with his abilities. I just prefer cuddling etc.

He's starting to get annoyed at me and insecure, which is understandable. What should I do?
Since i rarely buy this aesexual rubbish i am going to say that since you have enjoyed it in the past but feel sick now, you are simply not attracted to your boyfriend sexually. With regards to sex you say he is good but you get bored which intimates that he is not bringing you to orgasm beforehand.

Either teach him how to bring you to orgasm and get over the lack of attraction or break up with him. Hell, you might even consider a website like Fetlife if you have had this problem before, it is entirely possible you are kinkier than you think.
Anonymous2203
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Maybe you’re asexual?
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Oli9050)
Doesn’t mean they are asexual, just means she might not find him attractive
Bio 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Rakas21)
Since i rarely buy this aesexual rubbish i am going to say that since you have enjoyed it in the past but feel sick now, you are simply not attracted to your boyfriend sexually. With regards to sex you say he is good but you get bored which intimates that he is not bringing you to orgasm beforehand.

Either teach him how to bring you to orgasm and get over the lack of attraction or break up with him. Hell, you might even consider a website like Fetlife if you have had this problem before, it is entirely possible you are kinkier than you think.
Asexuals can still enjoy sex with someone however it likely isn't the answer here, but dismissing the possibility is quite insulting.

And it isn't Aesexual, there isn't an e.
Last edited by Bio 7; 1 week ago
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Bio 7)
Asexuals can still enjoy sex with someone however it likely isn't the answer her, but dismissing the possibility is quite insulting.
It’s not really
Bio 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
It’s not really
Between the thread yesterday and calling asexuality rubbish here it is getting insulting. I don't think OP is ace but that doesn't mean anyone has to be rude about possible sexualities.
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Bio 7)
Between the thread yesterday and calling asexuality rubbish here it is getting insulting. I don't think OP is ace but that doesn't mean anyone has to be rude about possible sexualities.
I’m not getting rude, OP just doesn’t feel sexually attracted to someone anymore, that doesn’t mean they are asexual
Bio 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Greywolftwo)
I’m not getting rude, OP just doesn’t feel sexually attracted to someone anymore, that doesn’t mean they are asexual
I didn’t say you were being rude it was the other person. I agree that this doesn’t sound like asexuality for OP.
Greywolftwo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Bio 7)
I didn’t say you were being rude it was the other person. I agree that this doesn’t sound like asexuality for OP.
Oh ok
X
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (206)
23.57%
Pop (216)
24.71%
Jazz (33)
3.78%
Classical (49)