relationship with mum Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i'm really fed up with my mum she's getting on my tits now. I have been feeling low and have things I'm trying to think through and i just want time alone. Every 20 minutes she trots up to my room and says the same thing over and over again. It's getting on my nerves now. Can't wait to leave so the ****ing ***** gets out from under my hair. She needs to leave me alone.
Legend_123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I know how you feel. Tell your mum (in a nice way) that you need your space and she should respect you. If she doesnt leave you alone maybe sit down and tell you feel violated and you are upset that she is not respecting what you want. Just don't get angry at her as it will make things worse. She is just worried and wants to help but let her know that she's going to far and that you have boundaries
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Legend_123)
I know how you feel. Tell your mum (in a nice way) that you need your space and she should respect you. If she doesnt leave you alone maybe sit down and tell you feel violated and you are upset that she is not respecting what you want. Just don't get angry at her as it will make things worse. She is just worried and wants to help but let her know that she's going to far and that you have boundaries
I have tried to tell her. For example I am trying to make decisions on something important atm and it's getting me down. She comes up all the time like "WELL WHAT HAVE YOU DECIDED. WHAT'S HAPPENING? HAVE YOU SENT THE EMAIL" or whatever. I ask her to leave me alone and tell her i'm not sending the email etc. today but she doesn't grasp that. she sits there like 'i'll wait here until you do it' and it's actually harassment with her coming upstairs every 5 minutes. Gassed to leave so I can lay in my bed eating chocolate alone.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (206)
23.57%
Pop (216)
24.71%
Jazz (33)