M123485
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have got a place at Brunel (Foundation Year) however i don't really like the Uni and don't want to stay there. Ideally I'd want to transfer to Nottingham or Queen Marys after the Foundation year or First year. Is this possible even though I got CDE (due to me being lazy) in my a levels? I don't whether to retake or to take the Foundation year.
Nicole2344
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by M123485)
I have got a place at Brunel (Foundation Year) however i don't really like the Uni and don't want to stay there. Ideally I'd want to transfer to Nottingham or Queen Marys after the Foundation year or First year. Is this possible even though I got CDE (due to me being lazy) in my a levels? I don't whether to retake or to take the Foundation year.
Hmm I think it's really upto you and how much work you're willing to do. Foundation year will give you an insight into uni life, but will be a lot of work. And A levels, which you have done before so you will know what to expect. May be worth seeing how you get on in foundation year, you will be allowed to transfer depending on how well you do.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (8)
6.25%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (72)
56.25%
No (48)
37.5%

Watched Threads