fat at uni Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I feel really embarrassed turning up to uni fat. Also ive seen in freshers most girls where denim skirts with a bandeau top. That's a definite no-go for me. I can look nice but must wear the right things in order to do so. Just find it a bit embarrassing. I'm not obese but I'm overweight and a bit chubs and just feel really embarrassed by it. I'm on a diet but it ain't gonna work in time.

Am I gonna get more fat or more skinny at uni? Part of me thinks I might get skinnier because at home food it just available all the time and people cook for me. If I'm cooking for myself will probably just starve a little more
looloo1
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
don't worry about your physical appearance as you may find stuff to do at uni that will make you more comfortable
DoritoEvie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I feel really embarrassed turning up to uni fat. Also ive seen in freshers most girls where denim skirts with a bandeau top. That's a definite no-go for me. I can look nice but must wear the right things in order to do so. Just find it a bit embarrassing. I'm not obese but I'm overweight and a bit chubs and just feel really embarrassed by it. I'm on a diet but it ain't gonna work in time.

Am I gonna get more fat or more skinny at uni? Part of me thinks I might get skinnier because at home food it just available all the time and people cook for me. If I'm cooking for myself will probably just starve a little more
Don't worry, you're beautiful in your own way.
In regards to getting more fat or skinny - it really depends what you do. Going to fast food joints is easy, cheap, and quick, so if you do that all the time then obviously the answer will be clear. If you try to cook for yourself and watch what you put in your food, it could be easier to lose a few kgs. But there won't be a lot of fluctuation if you generally watch what you eat.
Dieting works best with working out. So maybe consider picking up some sessions at the gym, or pick up running outside. Am currently in the process of losing a bit of weight, I'm doing intermittent fasting as well as cardio & gym. But whatever works for you!
J Zonda
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
My flat mate (former fat mate) lost tons of weight in Uni! Maybe cuz she spent all her money on booze and drugs and had nothing to eat lol. But then I got another friend who came to uni fat, and came out looking like a whale... He didn't really go to uni so much as stay in his room eating snacks and playing games.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by J Zonda)
My flat mate (former fat mate) lost tons of weight in Uni! Maybe cuz she spent all her money on booze and drugs and had nothing to eat lol. But then I got another friend who came to uni fat, and came out looking like a whale... He didn't really go to uni so much as stay in his room eating snacks and playing games.
lol there's a gym on site so this could be good news for me. I've also got a bit of a trek to get anywhere so 1) if I want sweets there's no local shop 2) will acc have to walk to uni and stuff.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
9.52%
Disagree (2)
9.52%
Neither agree or disagree (7)
33.33%
Agree (6)
28.57%
Strongly Agree (4)
19.05%

Watched Threads

Latest