MoreThanThis11
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
does he have videos for EVERYTHING in combined higher tier science?
Pro Gamer 2003
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes really good. I got a 7-7 and he was factor for me in getting that grade for AQA Higher combined science.
Psingh1602
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
definitely my ,my man Shaun got me a 9-8.Honestly he saves year 11 every year but seriously he has everything you need to know for combined.Make notes but also go on Seneca learning .com for extra consolidation that way both resources help each other then look at past paper questions and you should get one of the highest grades effortlessly.BTW START EARLY
Kyloias
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
*freesciencelessons theme intensifies*
Last edited by Kyloias; 1 week ago
Psingh1602
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Kyloias)
*freesciencelessons theme intensifies*
(Insert big happy jolly smile)
TheRealSaifali
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
freesciencelesson & primerose kitten both use detailed diagrams & explanation of things so they are your best video lessons bet.
SlightlySummer
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Such an icon, and his lack of facial expressions make the videos even funnier

(Original post by MoreThanThis11)
does he have videos for EVERYTHING in combined higher tier science?
MoreThanThis11
Rep:
?
(Original post by Psingh1602)
definitely my ,my man Shaun got me a 9-8.Honestly he saves year 11 every year but seriously he has everything you need to know for combined.Make notes but also go on Seneca learning .com for extra consolidation that way both resources help each other then look at past paper questions and you should get one of the highest grades effortlessly.BTW START EARLY
thanks!
im doing combined science (when i was in year9 i was stupid and didnt pay attention in science and messed around so they wouldnt let me do triple)
i wanna go into dentistry and do biology and chemistry at A-level. If i was doing triple Id get away with getting a 7 but as im doing combined I need at least an 8.
Would you say that starting now is a good time?
Psingh1602
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by MoreThanThis11)
thanks!
im doing combined science (when i was in year9 i was stupid and didnt pay attention in science and messed around so they wouldnt let me do triple)
i wanna go into dentistry and do biology and chemistry at A-level. If i was doing triple Id get away with getting a 7 but as im doing combined I need at least an 8.
Would you say that starting now is a good time?
Starting now is more than beneficial.i would also recommend you get the Collins combined science complete revision and practice guide as it condenses all the info so it's easier to understand and also go to the app store / play store and download key cards GCSE biology revision and key cards GCSE chemistry.They cost just 2 pounds and they basically have flashcards for every single topic.
Psingh1602
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
so in short
use freesciencelessons
use Seneca learning
use Collins combined GCSE science guide
use key cards revision app
and then also do past papers and memorise the mark scheme answers.Hope you do well and that this was helpful.Good luck!
Baby_Mama
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Freesciencelessons is so good for learning the key points of the specification. But be warned don't use freesciencelessons as your only source of revision. I did triple science and got 8,7,7 mainly due to freesciencelessons. He literally condenses 2 hour school lessons into 3-5 minutes
MoreThanThis11
Rep:
?
(Original post by Psingh1602)
so in short
use freesciencelessons
use Seneca learning
use Collins combined GCSE science guide
use key cards revision app
and then also do past papers and memorise the mark scheme answers.Hope you do well and that this was helpful.Good luck!
thank you so much for your help!
Good luck with your future too!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (39)
7.59%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (299)
58.17%
No (176)
34.24%

Watched Threads