First time sex Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Just generally interested how peoples first time sex experiences went. Before I had sex I was told by others that first time sex isn't great and sometimes it can be pretty awkward, or you don't make the other c**.
I had my first experience about a week ago but actually found it went really well, to the point where I was told that I was better than most experienced guys.
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Just generally interested how peoples first time sex experiences went. Before I had sex I was told by others that first time sex isn't great and sometimes it can be pretty awkward, or you don't make the other c**.
I had my first experience about a week ago but actually found it went really well, to the point where I was told that I was better than most experienced guys.
Everybody's is different. Some people have amazing experiences, others have good ones, mediocre ones, or bad ones.
Last edited by DrawTheLine; 5 days ago
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
My first-time sex was horrible. My girlfriend was a virgin and she said she was in pain the whole time it is inside of her. She was crying, man. I felt like I raped her. Feels bad man. She gave me a **** suck after though cause I didn't finish it, too guilty
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (206)
23.57%
Pop (216)
24.71%
Jazz (33)