khamisha
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I am currently on primary PGCE course and I have been giving a deadline of next week to complete my maths skills test.Could I just defer my place and next year instead as i feel undepressure as assignments have already just thinking about my Numeracy skills test is enough stress to pass? can anyone give me advice
Teacher2Bee
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Has far as I'm aware a lot of unis don't defer PGCE/PGDE's due to the competitive nature of the courses. The best bet is to chat to your university.
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by khamisha)
I am currently on primary PGCE course and I have been giving a deadline of next week to complete my maths skills test.Could I just defer my place and next year instead as i feel undepressure as assignments have already just thinking about my Numeracy skills test is enough stress to pass? can anyone give me advice
Why not talk to your tutor- they will be able to give you a firm answer either way.

However, a PGCE is a pretty stressful course, and teaching can be a stressful job- if you're already struggling to manage your time then it might be worth thinking about the implications of that long term.

Do you have a maths test currently booked?
khamisha
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by SarcAndSpark)
Why not talk to your tutor- they will be able to give you a firm answer either way.

However, a PGCE is a pretty stressful course, and teaching can be a stressful job- if you're already struggling to manage your time then it might be worth thinking about the implications of that long term.

Do you have a maths test currently booked?
yes, I have one booked for next week, my problem is that im always a few marks off from passing and its just so frustrating to me I know I can do it.
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 23 hours ago
(Original post by khamisha)
yes, I have one booked for next week, my problem is that im always a few marks off from passing and its just so frustrating to me I know I can do it.
Fingers crossed for next week!

I can understand your situation is frustrating- I think all you can do is get your head down and practice- aim to be getting at least 70% in practice tests and then you should be fine!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (200)
24.15%
Pop (205)
24.76%
Jazz (33)