The Student Room Group

Adding EPQ to UCAS

Hi,

I completed my EPQ in July and it is being sent in for November 2019 entry. I was wondering how I need to add this to my UCAS because it asks for a "subject", whereas for an EPQ you simply formulate your own title.
Do I need to enter my EPQ title in this box?

Thanks
Original post by jessblackburn
Hi,

I completed my EPQ in July and it is being sent in for November 2019 entry. I was wondering how I need to add this to my UCAS because it asks for a "subject", whereas for an EPQ you simply formulate your own title.

Thanks
No, just the topic in general I think. :smile:
Hi,

Thanks

Hello there, :thumbsup:

When typing in the subject you can simply just put the area or course related to the EPQ (eg. Drama, Business, Geography).

I hope this helps,
Tom :shakehand:
Original post by Liverpool Hope University
Hello there, :thumbsup:

When typing in the subject you can simply just put the area or course related to the EPQ (eg. Drama, Business, Geography).

I hope this helps,
Tom :shakehand:

Thanks,
The thing is I’m not sure what topic my EPQ would fit into - I based in on the US opioid crisis due to my interest in pharmaceuticals yet it had more of a sociological perspective. Despite this, I still discussed the pharmacology of the drugs.
Thanks,
The thing is I’m not sure what topic my EPQ would fit into - I based in on the US opioid crisis due to my interest in pharmaceuticals yet it had more of a sociological perspective. Despite this, I still discussed the pharmacology of the drugs.

Hi @jessblackburn

I would advise putting either topic. If there is any confusing a university's admissions team would contact you to clarify.

Dom :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending