jessblackburn
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi,

I completed my EPQ in July and it is being sent in for November 2019 entry. I was wondering how I need to add this to my UCAS because it asks for a "subject", whereas for an EPQ you simply formulate your own title.
Do I need to enter my EPQ title in this box?

Thanks
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by jessblackburn)
Hi,

I completed my EPQ in July and it is being sent in for November 2019 entry. I was wondering how I need to add this to my UCAS because it asks for a "subject", whereas for an EPQ you simply formulate your own title.

Thanks
No, just the topic in general I think.
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi,

Thanks
Hello there, :thumbsup:

When typing in the subject you can simply just put the area or course related to the EPQ (eg. Drama, Business, Geography).

I hope this helps,
Tom :shakehand:
jessblackburn
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Liverpool Hope University)
Hello there, :thumbsup:

When typing in the subject you can simply just put the area or course related to the EPQ (eg. Drama, Business, Geography).

I hope this helps,
Tom :shakehand:
Thanks,
The thing is I’m not sure what topic my EPQ would fit into - I based in on the US opioid crisis due to my interest in pharmaceuticals yet it had more of a sociological perspective. Despite this, I still discussed the pharmacology of the drugs.
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thanks,
The thing is I’m not sure what topic my EPQ would fit into - I based in on the US opioid crisis due to my interest in pharmaceuticals yet it had more of a sociological perspective. Despite this, I still discussed the pharmacology of the drugs.
Hi jessblackburn

I would advise putting either topic. If there is any confusing a university's admissions team would contact you to clarify.

Dom
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (8)
6.45%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (69)
55.65%
No (47)
37.9%

Watched Threads