bigmac2001
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi, i have had to come up with my geography nea title, i came up with several for coasts but was told be my teacher that they were not a good option and were unmeasurable.
I have decided to try and do one on human geography and im thinking to do one of the effect fortress landscapes have on people sense of place or the effect of gentrification on peoples sense of place.
I have no clue what hypothesis to do and even if they are a good idea, i am thinking of doing them on east village in stratford.
Please help in need to get a title and hypothesis before tommorow.
Thanks
Hapax.Legomenon
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
The gentrification/sense of place one is good; "What are the most significant impacts on (area X) as a result of gentrification". I did a physical geography NEA on trees, so if you'd like more help, send me a private message.
lilydarrell15
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, I'm due to begin my NEA very soon and am unsure what to focus on. Generally I would like to look into glaciation (as I live in the Brecon Beacons) or the water cycle. I'm guessing that you did the latter if you were investigating trees? if you could tell me a little about your investigation or give me any advice I'd be very grateful
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (85)
14.05%
I'm not sure (27)
4.46%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (190)
31.4%
I have already dropped out (13)
2.15%
I'm not a current university student (290)
47.93%

Watched Threads