Hong Kong separatist rioters disrespect Chinese anthem Watch

AngeryPenguin
Badges: 18
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Disrespecting the anthem is rightfully illegal in China - since 2017 in SAR Hong Kong. But Hong Kong rioters abuse the freedoms China graciously provide them by disrespecting the anthem. Literally biting the hand that feeds.

All this because they have mistaken the party's generosity for weakness. The extradition bill they so hated has been withdrawn, and yet they spit in the face of all of China in their arrogant response.

America fought a war against its separatist traitors. Why, then, do they take the side of the separatists in China? The answer is obviously the colonial mindset, an attempt to divide China, because of their fear of a strong and proud nation that they cannot bully.

999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by AngeryPenguin)
Disrespecting the anthem is rightfully illegal in China - since 2017 in SAR Hong Kong. But Hong Kong rioters abuse the freedoms China graciously provide them by disrespecting the anthem. Literally biting the hand that feeds.

All this because they have mistaken the party's generosity for weakness. The extradition bill they so hated has been withdrawn, and yet they spit in the face of all of China in their arrogant response.

America fought a war against its separatist traitors. Why, then, do they take the side of the separatists in China? The answer is obviously the colonial mindset, an attempt to divide China, because of their fear of a strong and proud nation that they cannot bully.

As pointed out you are just a Chinese government stooge and everyone knows it. For those who dont know the OP just look at his thread history.

Your threads are ridiculous angery penguin and you really donmt understand what democracy is all about.

Will you be arresting them all and sending them off for re education?
Are the tanks ready to go in?

Why doesnt China stick to its side of one state two systems?
Why are you so against democracy and human rights?
zara456674
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
As pointed out you are just a Chinese government stooge and everyone knows it. For those who dont know the OP just look at his thread history.

Your threads are ridiculous angery penguin and you really donmt understand what democracy is all about.

Will you be arresting them all and sending them off for re education?
Are the tanks ready to go in?

Why doesnt China stick to its side of one state two systems?
Why are you so against democracy and human rights?
nice, label anyone who doesn't pander to your ridiculous views as a chinese stooge

as far as I'm concerned, OP is completely right - the amount of disrespect the HKrs are exhibiting is disgusting - like waving american flags and asking the UK to take them back- like ****ing seriously? way to completely **** on your ancestors who got ****ed over by them colonials

bootlicking on a whole nother level
Last edited by zara456674; 4 days ago
DarthRoar
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
STOOGE
999tigger
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by zara456674)
nice, label anyone who doesn't pander to your ridiculous views as a chinese stooge

as far as I'm concerned, OP is completely right - the amount of disrespect the HKrs are exhibiting is disgusting - like waving american flags and asking the UK to take them back- like ****ing seriously? way to completely **** on your ancestors who got ****ed over by them colonials

Except he is as anyone who looks at his posting history can see.
I cant take you seriously as your account is only just over a week old, you could easily be the OP.
DarthRoar
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago

I think that by having an actual debate with differing opinions, you're completely disrespecting China and it's values. How dare you, stop it. Outrageous.
the beer
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
lol disrespecting the anthem
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
999tigger can u explain wtf is going on in hk and china?!
999tigger
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
999tigger can u explain wtf is going on in hk and china?!
These are good enough for an overview and worth a read.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-48607723
https://www.vox.com/world/2019/8/22/...ts-9-questions
gjd800
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hahaha good
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
k. what i thought. that it was about the british rule thing, the chinese autonomy thing, the umbrella thing, and the suffrage thing.

and after reading the detailed bbc article...im still confused on why there are riots, let alone violent ones. i think they just wanna riot tbh. hong kong, no offense, is full of triad gangs...
999tigger
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
k. what i thought. that it was about the british rule thing, the chinese autonomy thing, the umbrella thing, and the suffrage thing.

and after reading the detailed bbc article...im still confused on why there are riots, let alone violent ones. i think they just wanna riot tbh. hong kong, no offense, is full of triad gangs...
Because the police have been forbidding protests, which are basic civil liberties, which has led to some confrontation. The vast majority of protests are peaceful. Ok I will leave you with your views.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Because the police have been forbidding protests, which are basic civil liberties, which has led to some confrontation. The vast majority of protests are peaceful. Ok I will leave you with your views.
lol still no reason to bash random people upside the head.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
i like hong kong. i wanted to go there, maybe study, or teach when I'm soon qualified, or just ex pat. so i hate the protestors. they're making the hot spot that HK is a quarantined warzone. :noway:
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I’m sure white people are to blame and we should all be exterminated.
LiberOfLondon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I would say that using tear gas and bullets are disrespectful to democracy.

On another note, is it just me or does this post seem like it has been translated from Chinese?
zara456674
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by YaliaV)
I’m sure white people are to blame and we should all be exterminated.
bro you just posted cringe, bro
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
bro you just posted cringe, bro
We all know you’re the OP. This is really sad.
Archetypally
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
"Hong Kong rioters abuse the freedoms China graciously provide them"

Thank you for providing one of the most backward political statements I've ever seen.
zara456674
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Archetypally)
"Hong Kong rioters abuse the freedoms China graciously provide them"

Thank you for providing one of the most backward political statements I've ever seen.
is it false tho?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (154)
24.37%
Pop (155)
24.53%
Jazz (26)
4.11%
Classical (37)
5.85%
Hip-Hop (111)
17.56%