My boyfriend has ghosted me Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’ve had a really bad time with my mental health & my boyfriend said that I’ve overwhelmed him; i suggested space. we had space for a week where we only spoke like once-a-day, didnt show me any affection, now he’s completely ghosted me without any explanation.
should i send a message apologises? i just want answers but dont want to overwhelm him again
lntrns
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
For context, how old are you both? Do you go to the same school/college/uni? Emotionally maturity varies with age so knowing roughly how old you are will get you better advice.
E.mily21
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Go find him and talk in person so that you can have a conversation and he has to reply unless he runs away but I doubt he’d do that 😂
blossomblue
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’ve had a really bad time with my mental health & my boyfriend said that I’ve overwhelmed him; i suggested space. we had space for a week where we only spoke like once-a-day, didnt show me any affection, now he’s completely ghosted me without any explanation.
should i send a message apologises? i just want answers but dont want to overwhelm him again
I really suggest you dont badger him, if he says he needs space, hes needs space. I used to pester my previous boyfriends and it only pushed them away. Surround yourself with friends and distract yourself. If he doesnt come around, thats his problem and he cant blame you as you did what he asked.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (206)
23.57%
Pop (216)
24.71%
Jazz (33)