Help me please Watch

helpmeplease_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I've been placed in the middle of a situation at college, and I genuinely haven't done anything wrong. There are about 12 girls who are all mad at me because they think I've done something. I tried telling them that I am innocent, and NONE of them will listen. The ringleader of the group messaged me and said that she is going to get them all to come up to me at college tomorrow, and she's going to tell me
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
If this is a bullying thing then teachers should be informed however I get that can be difficult to do. Maybe just say your piece (in a public place) and tell them that you're not going to continue with the back and fourth thing and see what they say. honestly they're not worth it if they're not willing to see your side of things.
helpmeplease_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Thank you so much for your reply. Means a lot to me.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by helpmeplease_)
I've been placed in the middle of a situation at college, and I genuinely haven't done anything wrong. There are about 12 girls who are all mad at me because they think I've done something. I tried telling them that I am innocent, and NONE of them will listen. The ringleader of the group messaged me and said that she is going to get them all to come up to me at college tomorrow, and she's going to tell me
Do you have an idea why - there might be some stupid and frivolous connection?
Definitely meet up with them in a public place, and show your teachers the texts!
Shadows_467
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You definitely need to inform someone that you trust, and they can tell the teachers if necessary. But I’d agree with confronting this ringleader to speak your mind, but make sure you’re with friends, and explain to them what is happening.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (206)
23.57%
Pop (216)
24.71%
Jazz (33)