The Student Room Group

I think my boyfriend sexually assaulted me

This morning my boyfriend and I were hooking up, and he did something that I ALWAYS say no to, just without asking this time. I immediately stopped and he felt really guilty and i kicked him out.
I feel really violated.
Original post by Anon425
This morning my boyfriend and I were hooking up, and he did something that I ALWAYS say no to, just without asking this time. I immediately stopped and he felt really guilty and i kicked him out.
I feel really violated.

What are you thinking of doing now?
Original post by Anon425
I feel really violated.

Wow really sorry that happened to you. Glad you didnt just let him get away with it, it might be time for a serious conversation of respecting boundaries. If hes not able to respect your limits then he should be dumped
Did he try anal?
What did he do? Are you 100% sure it's deliberate?
He asked you to do it in the past and you said no, he must have been aware that you didn’t want to do it, yet he did it anyway. You should never have to do anything you’re not comfortable with and your boyfriend should know that what he did was wrong.
Original post by Anon425
I feel really violated.

That is awful. Not only has he betrayed your trust but he has also disrespected you. I would talk to him, tell him that he has damaged your trust in him and disrespected you and that is not okay. If he seems receptive, apologetic and gives a reasonable explanation, maybe give him another chance. But if he does not, dump his ass (like stranger things) and find yourself someone who doesn't disrespect you in this way
Wow, what a ****ty boyfriend. Dump him, you deserve so much better. Only yes means yes.
You have every right to be angry but you need to speak to him about it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending