I think my boyfriend sexually assaulted me Watch

Anon425
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
This morning my boyfriend and I were hooking up, and he did something that I ALWAYS say no to, just without asking this time. I immediately stopped and he felt really guilty and i kicked him out.
I feel really violated.
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anon425)
This morning my boyfriend and I were hooking up, and he did something that I ALWAYS say no to, just without asking this time. I immediately stopped and he felt really guilty and i kicked him out.
I feel really violated.
What are you thinking of doing now?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
I feel really violated.
Wow really sorry that happened to you. Glad you didnt just let him get away with it, it might be time for a serious conversation of respecting boundaries. If hes not able to respect your limits then he should be dumped
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Did he try anal?
Apachecow
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What did he do? Are you 100% sure it's deliberate?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
He asked you to do it in the past and you said no, he must have been aware that you didn’t want to do it, yet he did it anyway. You should never have to do anything you’re not comfortable with and your boyfriend should know that what he did was wrong.
blossomblue
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I feel really violated.
That is awful. Not only has he betrayed your trust but he has also disrespected you. I would talk to him, tell him that he has damaged your trust in him and disrespected you and that is not okay. If he seems receptive, apologetic and gives a reasonable explanation, maybe give him another chance. But if he does not, dump his ass (like stranger things) and find yourself someone who doesn't disrespect you in this way
Anonymous2203
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Wow, what a ****ty boyfriend. Dump him, you deserve so much better. Only yes means yes.
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You have every right to be angry but you need to speak to him about it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
5.9%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (186)
57.76%
No (117)
36.34%

Watched Threads