RandomNamee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I've done the first few introduction lessons for Business Studies and I found most of them dull apart from my most recent one where we got into groups to start making a business. I'm also doing Economics and I've heard that Business Studies and Economics overlap too much? I find Economics very interesting and pretty fun. I'm not sure if I will be able to keep up with the History course though.

What do you guys think?

Oh and I'm also interested in doing a Business related course at uni, maybe something like accounting or business management, not that interested in a top tier uni but there is one somewhat near me which is well respected that I can go to with my GCSE results.
STU56153
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by RandomNamee)
I've done the first few introduction lessons for Business Studies and I found most of them dull apart from my most recent one where we got into groups to start making a business. I'm also doing Economics and I've heard that Business Studies and Economics overlap too much? I find Economics very interesting and pretty fun. I'm not sure if I will be able to keep up with the History course though.

What do you guys think?

Oh and I'm also interested in doing a Business related course at uni, maybe something like accounting or business management, not that interested in a top tier uni but there is one somewhat near me which is well respected that I can go to with my GCSE results.
lol listen, if you find a subject boring then it's not for u because ur going to uni and study this subject which u said it's boring lol. A lot of people fail history but u can do it. Listen I do good science but I don't enjoy it. I'm doing what I enjoy the most which are IT because I deal with it every day everywhere, it's advancing in the future. Do what you enjoy. U prob got forced innit
safa2
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Business Studies AQA, is Boring! I found it so dull as well but i still did it and in the end it was my best A-Level result, i also did Econ- i didn't find they overlapped to much, but if they did it was more that econ taught in more detail and BS was more basic, i actually appreciated that as i my other subject took a lot of my time- since it was very content heavy.
If you have the mentality of I wont work hard in the subject if i don't enjoy it then obvs chnage it, but if you don't really mind and still will work equally as hard then keep with it, like in BS HR was the worst- it went on and on and was so boring, but in the exam it gave me lots to write about helping me boost my grade!
BS is easier than econ so if you can hack Econ, you can do BS!
SapphoAnathema
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
History, definitely
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top