Having a House Party?! Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi! So I'm a 14-year-old boy (soon to be 15) and I was thinking of having a house party with my friends for my birthday. The thing is, I'm all up for having a great time with music and maybe alchohol (I've never had alchohol before except for sips and neither have my friends) but, in my friedship group of around 15 (all of them girls, not that it matters) people, most of them are quite not outgoing if that makes sense? Like I think it might be kind of boring as a lot of them are very quiet and reserved and might not enjoy it. I don't really know what to do. Like do I have a party with everyone or do I only invite the funner ones and not tell everybody else or do I just do something else? Help!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Hey

I don’t know if it helps too much but I’ve been to parties where there’s been more introverted people and from what I see they tend to enjoy it! Remember that you’re not obliged to drink and that there’s no rules to having fun - just do what makes you as a group happy
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey

I don’t know if it helps too much but I’ve been to parties where there’s been more introverted people and from what I see they tend to enjoy it! Remember that you’re not obliged to drink and that there’s no rules to having fun - just do what makes you as a group happy
Yeah thank you . The thing is that a lot of them I am not very close with aswell and I can sometimes feel even a bit embarrased with them. Idk
doodle_333
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You can't invite half your group without causing issues. You could potentially say your mum said only 6/7 but then choose the closest not the 'most fun' be up front and apologise.
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If you are good friends with all of them I'd say its worth inviting them all. If one of your close friends doesn't get invited because they're too introverted it's going to cause them some offence.

Anyway from my personal experience a little bit of alcohol can turn the most introverted people into the most outgoing...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (8)
6.4%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (70)
56%
No (47)
37.6%

Watched Threads