The Student Room Group

Advice needed- Mental health affecting career options

This is not about me but I would appreciate the advice. Basically my mate after completing GCSE's attempting A levels. But due to mental health reasons( I dont know exact details) dropped out. He then went to do an access course to try and get a qualification to go to Uni. Same problem, dropped out as Mental health was too bad. Now ignoring all the mental health problem diagnosis that people may try and do, hes seeing a therapist and on medication etc. Is it possible to do an access course and/or A levels from home without having to go into a College or school that would increase anxiety? Is this feasible? What other career options are open to him, assuming he has decent GCSE's. I think its B's and C's.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by jc933
This is not about me but I would appreciate the advice. Basically my mate after completing GCSE's attempting A levels. But due to mental health reasons( I dont know exact details) dropped out. He then went to do an access course to try and get a qualification to go to Uni. Same problem, dropped out as Mental health was too bad. Now ignoring all the mental health problem diagnosis that people may try and do, hes seeing a therapist and on medication etc. Is it possible to do an access course and/or A levels from home without having to go into a College or school that would increase anxiety? Is this feasible? What other career options are open to him, assuming he has decent GCSE's. I think its B's and C's.

yes there are online access courses available,
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
yes there are online access courses available,

What websites are best for this?
Is a

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending