aitch20
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I don't know if i've broken my hymen because i've fingered myself many times before (embarrasing, i know) but i don't know where or what my hymen actually is? does anyone know how to tell if it's broken or not?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
hymens can break from many things - like falling from a low height or falling off a chair etc and no you can't tell
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
wow...well...the hymen is a film of tight sensitive skin and even cartilage i think...at the opening of the vadge. breaking it is painful i guess lol. it might be similar to trying to poke someone's eye out or eardrum...oof. rubbing the cooch shouldnt do anything to the hymen. perhaps loosen it idk im not a doctor haha.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
hymens can break from many things - like falling from a low height or falling off a chair etc and no you can't tell
Of course you can. All you need is a mirror.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by aitch20)
I don't know if i've broken my hymen because i've fingered myself many times before (embarrasing, i know) but i don't know where or what my hymen actually is? does anyone know how to tell if it's broken or not?
Have you tried looking on google?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
Find a nice boy and have sex, his hard erect penis will break it as he pushes his way in! Thats what used to happen years ago, when you were supposed to be a virgin when you got married. Sometimes there would be a little bit of blood.
A virgin friend of mine had sex with her bf. He is black and errr... quite big she said , and he went straight through it no problem.
Find a boy who knows what he's doing though. Who's had sex before!
Good luck , don't worry sometimes they just break , I read, that a lot of girls that go horse riding break theirs usually from all the movement and legs wide open over the horse!! Not sure how true this is. But if you do masturbate your clitoris, to orgasm, and have pushed through it, thats fine. Nothing to worry about when you first have sex!
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
If you can put a tampon in you can be almost totally sure it’s broken
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
If you can put a tampon in you can be almost totally sure it’s broken
Not true.
Anonymous #5
Report 1 week ago
No you can’t tell.

There’s literally no way for ANYONE to distinguish if you’re a virgin or not.

Virgins on here claiming you can but no. Virginity itself is literally a social construct, a **** doesn’t permanently alter your vagina, only birth would do that.

But hymen’s can break from so many diff things and honestly no one would be able to tell if you did or not. Some people break it over humans daily chores and don’t even realise, because it’s actually not THAT painful.

Blessing during first time intercourse isn’t really related to your hymen per say either.

Anyways there’s not a very clear way to tell.
Anonymous #5
Report 1 week ago
No you can’t tell.

There’s literally no way for ANYONE to distinguish if you’re a virgin or not.

Virgins on here claiming you can but no. Virginity itself is literally a social construct, a **** doesn’t permanently alter your vagina, only birth would do that.

But hymen’s can break from so many diff things and honestly no one would be able to tell if you did or not. Some people break it over humans daily chores and don’t even realise, because it’s actually not THAT painful.

Blessing during first time intercourse isn’t really related to your hymen per say either.

Also hymen is not a good way to see if someone’s a “virgin” or not either. It’s a old practice society use to use to determine whether someone is a virgin or not
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
You can see the hymen
Anonymous #5
Report 1 week ago
You can see the hymen
Yes, barely tho lol. Hymen’s come in all diff shapes and sizes and they’re so thin, they’re not that clear to see unless some doctor really inspects you up there.

Then again it’s not a good indication of virginity or whatever since a hymen can break bc of things like horse riding or pressure etc
Anonymous #4
Report 6 days ago
Not true.
As someone who has had an operation to remove their hymen because they could not insert tampons and after the hymen was removed can now insert tampons I can confirm that actually yes this is velvety much TRUE
Binj3579
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
wow...well...the hymen is a film of tight sensitive skin and even cartilage i think...at the opening of the vadge. breaking it is painful i guess lol. it might be similar to trying to poke someone's eye out or eardrum...oof. rubbing the cooch shouldnt do anything to the hymen. perhaps loosen it idk im not a doctor haha.
It doesn't hurt when it gets broken and its inside the vagina not the opening
Anonymous #2
Report 6 days ago
Yes, barely tho lol. Hymen’s come in all diff shapes and sizes and they’re so thin, they’re not that clear to see unless some doctor really inspects you up there.

Then again it’s not a good indication of virginity or whatever since a hymen can break bc of things like horse riding or pressure etc
I didn't say it was an indicator of virginity, I just said you can see the hymen Also, it's not always thin.
As someone who has had an operation to remove their hymen because they could not insert tampons and after the hymen was removed can now insert tampons I can confirm that actually yes this is velvety much TRUE
But many people can also insert tampons without damaging the hymen, which was my point.
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Why does it matter? I take it you are religious ? You can easily get a diagram from the internet. Why are you embarrassed by fingering or masturbating ? You have to look at your attitude to sexual matters. Otherwise you will have this crazy pointless guilt .
isxbella
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
sounds like you rly know what ur talking about lool
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by Binj3579)
It doesn't hurt when it gets broken and its inside the vagina not the opening
Literally the dumbest thing I've seen in a while. Of course it hurts!!!! And it's at the opening. That's why you can clearly see it when she opens her legs.
(Original post by isxbella)
sounds like you rly know what ur talking about lool
I popped a few cherries in my day
Anonymous #2
Report 5 days ago
Literally the dumbest thing I've seen in a while. Of course it hurts!!!! And it's at the opening. That's why you can clearly see it when she opens her legs.

I popped a few cherries in my day
Hardly makes you an expert - you could have at least googled what the hymen is before posting crap about cartilage at the opening of the vagina...
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hardly makes you an expert - you could have at least googled what the hymen is before posting crap about cartilage at the opening of the vagina...
Is that what you did? Google? Hardly makes you the expert. And I didn't say it was cartilage. I am trying to describe what it looks like. Have you even seen one before?? And I also literally said "IDK I'm not a ****ing doctor." All I know is that it hurts. And it is a tight film of skin. And it is at the opening.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (204)
23.5%
Pop (214)
24.65%
Jazz (33)