The Student Room Group

Sex life

I cant have vaginal sex due to a medical issue. Can my relationship survive on just anal sex?
For sure. Me and my ex were together 8 months and we didnt even have anal sex. Sure we did the odd bj and stuff. But thats it. We didn't break up because of not having sex.
Reply 2
Original post by CasieNichole92
I cant have vaginal sex due to a medical issue. Can my relationship survive on just anal sex?

How are we supposed to know what your relationship is like?

Much too vague a question.
Reply 3
You don't even have to do anal. Most guys that actually give a **** about their partner will be able to make do without vaginal sex. You don't need to have sex to have fun :wink:
Well we have been together 6 years but he has been caught cheating a few times now an im wondering is it because i cant have vaginal sex. If i could would he not be cheating?
If he's cheating then he's a **** imo. If you care for someone. And i mean truly wanna be with them. You stick to only them. Thats the reason I left my ex tbh. She cheated. If he can't stick to just you then he isn't putting in the effort and maybe you shouldn't either. Thats just my opinion.
Reply 6
You asked about your relationship surviving. Pretty sure it's not the medical issue you should be worrying about, it's the cheating.
Original post by UWS
Pretty sure it's not the medical issue you should be worrying about, it's the cheating.

My point exactly. My ex cheated once and i was gone. You said hes done this a few times.

Me too and I hate anal

Depends on your relationship.
Well we have been together 6 years but he has been caught cheating a few times now an im wondering is it because i cant have vaginal sex. If i could would he not be cheating?

Never mind. Your relationship can't survive with constant cheating. There is no trust. Please leave him. You deserve someone who doesn't regularly cheat on you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending