college rant i think Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
inb4 'put yourself out there' wtf does that even mean. like get a ****ing cv and give it to every1 lmao

i mean seriously i cant go to a table full of people and ask to chat with them, nobody does that. if they did their b*lls must be ****ing HUGE.

anyway i was gonna introduce myself to this girl who was on her own at lunch but her friend came over and she didnt leave so i just ate and went to lesson.

every1s in groups andi dont see any1 from my class outside anywhere bruh. like 2.5k students. idm being lonely i can just eat my food

i can go to like 1-2 guys who were from my secondary but 1 gets on my nerves and i dont hang with them(dont even see them bc of diff timetables) so i dont do something i'll regret.
Anonymous #1
^^not looking for a relationship(the girl story part). also saw her alone so i was gonna go and bam ****blocked

it would've improve my confidence if it went well, and i could begin to talk to people from there.
UWS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
When people say "put yourself out there", they usually mean get new hobbies so you can meet new people. Joining clubs, sports teams, etc.. also helps. If you're at uni, join a society, that's a great way to meet new people.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by UWS)
When people say "put yourself out there", they usually mean get new hobbies so you can meet new people. Joining clubs, sports teams, etc.. also helps. If you're at uni, join a society, that's a great way to meet new people.
went to try play basketball they said the team was made. i asked if i could practice in the court and they said 'only for the team, its an academy'. dont really like football and thats about the only sports. the clubs are just for intervention, extra help in maths ect.

ofc there r plenty of other hobbies i can go to. at sixth form not college. idk im not depressed that i have 'no friends' just realizing how im not as the social butterfly i thought i was.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (206)
23.57%
Pop (216)
24.71%
Jazz (33)