ira.m
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So my A-Level choices are psychology, biology, chemistry and psychology. However they are pretty heavy content subjects and feel like it will get too much for me, so I'm considering dropping psychology and doing an EPQ instead, as Biology, Chemistry and Economics will keep my options still open as i want to do something either science related or business/ economics related. so is dropping psychology worth it??????
redheadedgenius
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I started doing biology, chemistry, geography, and psychology at the start of my first year of alevels and am now in my second year. I didn't wait until Christmas to drop psychology and I really regret this because my grades took a huge drop so my advice would be to drop the psych and focus on the other 3 and the EPQ. I found 4 too challenging and was stupid to continue until Christmas. After dropping the psych i am back on track with predicted A's!!Hope this helps
ira.m
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by redheadedgenius)
I started doing biology, chemistry, geography, and psychology at the start of my first year of alevels and am now in my second year. I didn't wait until Christmas to drop psychology and I really regret this because my grades took a huge drop so my advice would be to drop the psych and focus on the other 3 and the EPQ. I found 4 too challenging and was stupid to continue until Christmas. After dropping the psych i am back on track with predicted A's!!Hope this helps
It really does, THANK YOU!!! I will speak to my trusted teachers for further advice but I will definitely make my mind up by the end of the week.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • University of Oxford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?