That is very creepy. You should stop him before its gets out of control
kai'sa
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Nah personally I don’t stare, why?
idk looking for signs that arent there. sad right.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by kai'sa)
idk looking for signs that arent there. sad right.
I wouldn’t say that’s sad. it’s quite common for girls to stare at guys they’re into. If she didn’t find you attractive I’m sure she wouldn’t be staring at you (unless she was giving you a dirty look whilst doing so lol)
I’m just saying I wouldn’t personally stare at a guy I liked because I’d feel like he’d catch me staring and then it’d be a bit awkward
myraxo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
...what's weirder is that op left the hair there.
True, even if someone said that to me as a joke I’d at least want to see them throw it away
Anonymous #1
(Original post by myraxo)
True, even if someone said that to me as a joke I’d at least want to see them throw it away
I honestly thought he was joking at the time, it wasn’t until I was home when he told me he still had it and I haven’t met him since
Anonymous #1
Just as an update for anyone wondering, I rang him just now telling him straight up how weird I found it and he started laughing and said he’s been joking this whole time..

He may not be creepy but I still find him irritating but idk how to stop talking to him without upsetting him?
kai'sa
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I wouldn’t say that’s sad. it’s quite common for girls to stare at guys they’re into. If she didn’t find you attractive I’m sure she wouldn’t be staring at you (unless she was giving you a dirty look whilst doing so lol)
I’m just saying I wouldn’t personally stare at a guy I liked because I’d feel like he’d catch me staring and then it’d be a bit awkward
same. i just quick a quick look or two and move on.

lol going to a boys secondary rlly does make u into a loser. every girl i've talked to i've crushed on its so dumb lol
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
same. i just quick a quick look or two and move on.

lol going to a boys secondary rlly does make u into a loser. every girl i've talked to i've crushed on its so dumb lol
I disagree, I went to a girls secondary and sixth form and I’m fine when talking to a guy. Maybe you just need to build your confidence when talking to girls and it’ll become easier
kai'sa
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I disagree, I went to a girls secondary and sixth form and I’m fine when talking to a guy. Maybe you just need to build your confidence when talking to girls and it’ll become easier
rahh i contradicted myself. had my first convo with a girl from my coaching session and it went ****ing great, didnt know i had it in me lol.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
rahh i contradicted myself. had my first convo with a girl from my coaching session and it went ****ing great, didnt know i had it in me lol.
Aww that’s good. I’m proud of you lool
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (206)
23.57%
Pop (216)
24.71%