stellamugisa
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I am looking for scholarships to study masters in public health at london school of hygiene and tropical medicine but do not seem to be eligible for any of them as much as I am a ugandan citizen I currently have indefinite leave to remain but I plan on going back to work in Uganda permanently? 2ndly what's the difference in masters in philosophy public health and masters in public health as the former is being offered at Cambridge university and would the former be relevant in Uganda I.e public health for developing countries. sorry for long post.will appreciate any advice.thanks.
SarcAndSpark
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by stellamugisa)
I am looking for scholarships to study masters in public health at london school of hygiene and tropical medicine but do not seem to be eligible for any of them as much as I am a ugandan citizen I currently have indefinite leave to remain but I plan on going back to work in Uganda permanently? 2ndly what's the difference in masters in philosophy public health and masters in public health as the former is being offered at Cambridge university and would the former be relevant in Uganda I.e public health for developing countries. sorry for long post.will appreciate any advice.thanks.
Scholarships in the UK tend to be very specific- some are open to everyone though, so keeping looking to see what is available! Search on uni websites, as well as more generally.

If you're unsure if a course would be for you, then you can contact the admissions team to discuss it further. You could also attend a post-grad open day.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (8)
6.4%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (70)
56%
No (47)
37.6%

Watched Threads