Armaan247
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello guys I have unfortunately not done as well as expected on my GCSES because I tend to panic a lot in exams and fall apart in them when will I be re taking my GCSE exams for maths and English?: Any tips for passing the subjects? Please let me know that would be great!
crazyp
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
mr bruff, mr salles English and CGP books have jokes and u can revise really efficiently, they also have "revision style" notes too
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
Ask your school. First resits are in November but they might wait till next Spring April may time.

As above Salles , Bruff and there are lots of good books.
Maths you should be practising and if you are doing foundation then CGP have workbooks for that which you should use to practice.
Maths genie is also good.
zahra1231
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Running a free course online for GCSE November resit starting 1st October will have lots of resources and a schedule to follow leading up to exam. Find me on instagram zahramerali_ also there is a help group on Facebook where you post questions. Hope it helps.
Attached files
Louise connor
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Armaan247)
Hello guys I have unfortunately not done as well as expected on my GCSES because I tend to panic a lot in exams and fall apart in them when will I be re taking my GCSE exams for maths and English?: Any tips for passing the subjects? Please let me know that would be great!
im the same, was predicted a 7 (A) and ended up with a U. passed english though. english advice from me would be to read short stories or books that interest you because honestly i read a lot of books before my exam and i became a lot more imaginative and vocab improved. also when you come to do peel and stuff to do with explaining texts make sure to talk about how it affects you as a reader or makes you feel and use sentences like "it's as if" i was told the examiners look for stuff where you talk about your opinions off it and the effects it has on you or how it comes across to the reader. hope this helps and good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (39)
7.59%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (299)
58.17%
No (176)
34.24%

Watched Threads