emma.nuela
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I sent in my PN1 form a week ago. With everything I need (inc passport (mums and mine)) and I han et received the passports back or any email or text or notification on my student finance account that they’ve received it or accepted it or anything. I know I sent it it’s late because of more reasons than just applying through clearing (due to situations beyond my control) but I start school on 2 weeks and i have nothing not even accommodation bc I can’t afford it. What do I do? Am I supposed to have received a notification of some sort? Who do I call or??
Last edited by emma.nuela; 1 week ago
Liverpool Hope University
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by emma.nuela)
I sent in my PN1 form a week ago. With everything I need (inc passport (mums and mine)) and I han et received the passports back or any email or text or notification on my student finance account that they’ve received it or accepted it or anything. I know I sent it it’s late because of more reasons than just applying through clearing (due to situations beyond my control) but I start school on 2 weeks and i have nothing not even accommodation bc I can’t afford it. What do I do? Am I supposed to have received a notification of some sort? Who do I call or??
Dear Emma,

If you received it a week ago you could always call them to check if they have received it. Please be aware that they do have timescales that can be quite long this time of year so they may not have scanned it yet.

It is best to call them in any case as they will be able to confirm.

I hope this helps.

Patrick :lep:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • University of Oxford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?