Ktjennison
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hiya, I am an A-Level student who has decided to pick up an EPQ and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for ideas etc..I want to base mine on the dark web but part of me wants to base it on “How bad the dark web really is?” Or “The Dark Net Unleashed” but another part of me wants to base it on The legal side of things and the crime side of things, has anyone else got any ideas - anything would be appreciated.
Archetypally
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'd try and make it applicable to the course you are applying for, to ensure you get the most out of it.
Ktjennison
Rep:
?
(Original post by Archetypally)
I'd try and make it applicable to the course you are applying for, to ensure you get the most out of it.
The course I’m looking to doing is cybercrime anyway and a lot of that is based on crime (some the dark web), I already take criminology - Thank you
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ktjennison)
Hiya, I am an A-Level student who has decided to pick up an EPQ and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for ideas etc..I want to base mine on the dark web but part of me wants to base it on “How bad the dark web really is?” Or “The Dark Net Unleashed” but another part of me wants to base it on The legal side of things and the crime side of things, has anyone else got any ideas - anything would be appreciated.
Misrepresentation through the media and world of mouth?
Ktjennison
Rep:
?
Great idea, Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • University of Oxford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?