What was your first time having sex like? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
just wondering what your experience was like? Is there any advice you could give me ? was it difficult getting the penis in ? I am a girl btw.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
For me, it was a massive let down. Not like in the movies and I cried after because my partner at the time was bad lol. Don't get your hopes up, always get consent and use protection
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
Okay it just depends everyone is different I guess.
It depends on the size of the guys penis the bigger it is the more painful it’s going to be at first so keep that in mind.
When the hymen breaks, it may or may not bleed again everyone is different.
Wear a condom or get contraception because you can fall pregnant from losing your virginity if you are ovulating.
Also buy lube.
Just relax and don’t tense up too much because the more relaxed you are the easier it is.

Communication is key with your partner so if it hurts let them know. If you want them to move a certain way don’t be afraid to say it.

My first time was painful and I bled a lot because he was soo big. It was nice though I couldn’t wait to have sex again. The pain goes away after a few mins and the bleeding stops.
Like I said though everyone is different.

I never felt soo close to my boyfriend when it happened in a way it made me love him even more than I already did.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 week ago
He was such a gentleman, it was a little bit painful but still romantic.
Advice: use lube, moan (that turns him on), be comfortable with him, try some new things, ...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
5.88%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (187)
57.89%
No (117)
36.22%

Watched Threads