Attracted to an “ugly” girl? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m a good looking guy 18 I noticed a girl in work took me a day or two to decide but ended up liking her. Since I’ve been speaking to her and literally everyone I’ve asked says she’s ugly...

I have high’ish’ standards. And other girls I send them pics off they say are better but I don’t see it?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Can we see a pic of her?
SteveyStack
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Good. We all have preferences and if you see something others don’t then you have more of a chance
Amon-ster
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Probably her personality, and looks are subjective
Legally Jasmine
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why should their opinions on her looks affect your attraction (a very personal and subjective thing) or even matter?

* And there is more to a person than just their looks and more to attraction than just looks and it's all subjective.
Last edited by Legally Jasmine; 1 week ago
OR321
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Who said you’re a good looking guy?? If it’s your mum then I have something to tell you...
Anagogic
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
They aren't the ones that are attracted to her, you are. What does it matter what anyone else thinks?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by OR321)
Who said you’re a good looking guy?? If it’s your mum then I have something to tell you...
Tinders booming
OR321
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Legally Jasmine)
Just because OP is shallow, does not mean he is not good looking -- although looks are subjective, but you get what I mean
My point was also that looks are subjective.
Yasmin1224
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Some of these threads are so ****ing weird😩
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
As long as you find her attractive then it shouldn't matter what others think. You don't need others to validate your opinions or that she's worthy of being liked.
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
why are u even asking ppl what they think? :hmmm:
byeongkwans
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Who cares what other people think? If you’re attracted to her, that’s all that matters.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m a good looking guy 18 I noticed a girl in work took me a day or two to decide but ended up liking her. Since I’ve been speaking to her and literally everyone I’ve asked says she’s ugly...

I have high’ish’ standards. And other girls I send them pics off they say are better but I don’t see it?
why do looks Matter ? Whenever I date a guy I don’t go off looks I get to know them and see what their personality is like before get in a relationship with them. Its on the inside that matters.

People can be Gorgeous and have a horrible personality and that’s just a massive turn off.

So don’t always go on looks. Don’t judge a book by its covers.

Beauty is only skin deep and everyone has their own opinion on what beautiful and ugly is.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
5.9%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (186)
57.76%
No (117)
36.34%

Watched Threads