stormLuke
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I’m only 12 and I am a 32 D , I hate my boobs and I want to get them removed/reduced but I don’t know how to tell my parents , I’m also worried that I won’t be able to get it because I’m they are too small I’ve extremely self conscious when I do sports and wear tight shirts . I just realised this now but I’ve grown my hair to my bum just to try and cover them , what should I do ?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Go to bed if you’re 12 and not a troll. Past your bedtime mate.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by stormLuke)
I’m only 12 and I am a 32 D , I hate my boobs and I want to get them removed/reduced but I don’t know how to tell my parents , I’m also worried that I won’t be able to get it because I’m they are too small I’ve extremely self conscious when I do sports and wear tight shirts . I just realised this now but I’ve grown my hair to my bum just to try and cover them , what should I do ?
Don't worry about it. Right now, a lot of your peers probably won't have grown as much as you and that's okay. Give it a few years and everyone else will be catching up. One of my friends was in a very similar position to you where she had big boobs around 12 or 13. She's now 20 and her breasts are actually really nicely proportioned to her body.

Different people grow at different rates and that's normal. While my friend had boobs at 12, I didn't get above an A cup until I was 16 or 17. By the time we were 15, I was the self conscious one because I was completely flat chested.

In the mean time, have you tried sports bras? Unlike conventional bras they tend to squash you in a bit. Wearing slightly looser clothing can also make your boobs look smaller (and seems to be in the shops just now - bonus).

Final piece of advice is to talk about it. Mums really do know quite a lot (much as we hate to admit it) and yours might have gone through the same thing. Sometimes having a good chat can make a difference to put your mind at ease.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (8)
6.84%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (67)
57.26%
No (42)
35.9%

Watched Threads