ggwannabe
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I know it's been 2 week only but I am already drained, anyone wanna share their struggle? (Bio,. Chem and maths btw)
gradeguesser
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Took the exact same (started with physics but dropped it to focus on 3). Didn’t have a great first year to be honest. In context I got 7’s/8’s at gcse. I felt drained too, a lot. However you have to look at your approach to things like revision, extra-curricular, homework. What I mean by this is you’re only 2 weeks in, as much as you want to go home and do 2 hours of revision every night it’s just not possible for the whole year and the whole of year 2. So be sensible with it, do all the homework and each week do a bit extra aside from what you’ve been set. I wish I took Y1 more seriously, however you need to keep yourself motivated in Y2, push yourself too hard in Y1 and you won’t be. Make sure you’re busy away from college to keep yourself happy. You may still be burnt out from GCSE’s. But your motivation will come back, two more years (more like a year and a half) to do what you’ve been planning to do for most probably many years! Good luck.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate