Foreskin hard to pull back Watch

Anonymous990418
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
In the past when having sex without protection my foreskin has come back but has been very sore when pulling back making sex very uncomfortable and it is hard to pull back soft or erect to cure this is it just a simple case of doing some streches? Cheers guys
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Don't panic. It's quite common but practice makes perfect, so continue with the self administered stretching (if you know what I mean lol).

Also, make sure your partner is lubricated as that may exacerbate the problem, and watch out for splitting your chin-strap which is another common occurrence when starting out but has no long term effects.

I speak from experience
mgi
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous990418)
In the past when having sex without protection my foreskin has come back but has been very sore when pulling back making sex very uncomfortable and it is hard to pull back soft or erect to cure this is it just a simple case of doing some streches? Cheers guys
Get circumcised. its nicer!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

It is really important for me to be involved in helping make my university better

Strongly disagree (2)
22.22%
Disagree (0)
0%
Neither agree or disagree (0)
0%
Agree (4)
44.44%
Strongly Agree (3)
33.33%

Watched Threads