The Student Room Group

X in a text

is there a difference when a girl uses capital x or just a normal x and what does 3 xs mean
Reply 1
bump
Upper/lower case = usually means her phone is autocorrecting it. If she uses multiple devices (eg laptop, tablet, etc) some might autocorrect while others don't.

Quantity = not usually meaningful.
Capitalisation may be a personal preference and three x means kiss kiss kiss, although it may not be sexual - it could be just a friend zone "peck on the cheek" or even an unconscious habit. Don't fret the small stuff!
Original post by sinfonietta
Upper/lower case = usually means her phone is autocorrecting it. If she uses multiple devices (eg laptop, tablet, etc) some might autocorrect while others don't.

Quantity = not usually meaningful.

lol how she uses lower case x most of the time but this time she used a capital x
Reply 5
Original post by Rick Ape
Capitalisation may be a personal preference and three x means kiss kiss kiss, although it may not be sexual - it could be just a friend zone "peck on the cheek" or even an unconscious habit. Don't fret the small stuff!

loool i know for a fact she likes me im not gonna explain the whole thing im just asking what type of feelings the use of different xs express
Original post by Anonymous
is there a difference when a girl uses capital x or just a normal x and what does 3 xs mean

Long story short she wants to have sex with you
Original post by FreshPrince102
lol how she uses lower case x most of the time but this time she used a capital x

If it came after a full stop it would auto-capitalise on certain devices.

Either way upper/lower case doesn't change the meaning. One isn't somehow better than the other.
(edited 4 years ago)
loool i know for a fact she likes me im not gonna explain the whole thing im just asking what type of feelings the use of different xs express

If she likes you why are you wasting time by posting on here? Go and talk to her.
Reply 9
Long story short she wants to have sex with you

loool do u think? this girl bought me a gift and we ask LOTS of questions about eachother. theres me thinking ive ended the convo and then another question comes or she says something that just causes me to respond

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending