I want to self teach myself psychology - where tf do i start?

Watch
bucket_hatsnac
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am desperate to study psychology as an A-Level, however I dont want to go back to college. I am in my third year, currently studying BTEC Art & Design, and before that I completed a year of AS Levels. Sadly I hated my subjects and really wasnt in the right mindset to make the right decisions, and am regretting it SO BAD. Anyway, I am now deciding what exam board to sit with, how I would arrange to sit the exams and where I would get good (and mostly free?) revision material. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Random_Student
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
[QUOTE=bucket_hatsnac;85211514]I am desperate to study psychology as an A-Level, however I dont want to go back to college. I am in my third year, currently studying BTEC Art
Last edited by Random_Student; 1 year ago
Calyps00
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Whatever you do, don’t do edexcel
bucket_hatsnac
Rep:
?
(Original post by Calyps00)
Whatever you do, don’t do edexcel
Hahaha whys that lol? I plan on studying AQA anyways )
SharinTalks
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by bucket_hatsnac)
I am desperate to study psychology as an A-Level, however I dont want to go back to college. I am in my third year, currently studying BTEC Art & Design, and before that I completed a year of AS Levels. Sadly I hated my subjects and really wasnt in the right mindset to make the right decisions, and am regretting it SO BAD. Anyway, I am now deciding what exam board to sit with, how I would arrange to sit the exams and where I would get good (and mostly free?) revision material. Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.
Is your Psychology AQA?
bucket_hatsnac
Rep:
?
(Original post by SharinTalks)
Is your Psychology AQA?
I am in the process of checking the colleges in my area, however from one of their websites the specifications seem exactly the same as AQAs.
SharinTalks
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I am in the process of checking the colleges in my area, however from one of their websites the specifications seem exactly the same as AQAs.
You’ll be fine then, the content is fairly simple to understand
Calyps00
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hahaha whys that lol? I plan on studying AQA anyways )
It’s just a dodgy exam overall and a lot harder than AQA plus the syllabus is still very new
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (65)
36.52%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (18)
10.11%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (12)
6.74%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (44)
24.72%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (24)
13.48%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (15)
8.43%

Watched Threads