i have no friends Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i feel like i’m just getting sadder every day :// school sucks for me, so far i haven’t really had good advice... i never get awards, i try so hard at school but some things im not good at. i’m hated by so many people just because of who i am. people avoid me and go to lunch without me and never notice when I’m not around, i get ignored 24/7, blocked out of group discussions. i hate who i am and i hate school, i have no motivation to do anything anymore. i’ve tried to change myself but i don’t want to be someone i’m not. i get so upset sometimes because im trying to figure out what’s wrong with me and why people don’t love me i try every day to involve myself but it’s never enough and I’ll never be good enough in life for anyone
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i feel like i’m just getting sadder every day :// school sucks for me, so far i haven’t really had good advice... i never get awards, i try so hard at school but some things im not good at. i’m hated by so many people just because of who i am. people avoid me and go to lunch without me and never notice when I’m not around, i get ignored 24/7, blocked out of group discussions. i hate who i am and i hate school, i have no motivation to do anything anymore. i’ve tried to change myself but i don’t want to be someone i’m not. i get so upset sometimes because im trying to figure out what’s wrong with me and why people don’t love me i try every day to involve myself but it’s never enough and I’ll never be good enough in life for anyone
I felt the same way. Have you tried talking to new people? maybe people outside of school. Also in what ways do you involve yourself? Just so you know, it will get better. I don't know if you need to hear this but every time your life feels like it's just sad and terrible, it will always get better. You just need to wait
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
Could you move schools if that’s an option? Don’t think you’re not good enough, they just can’t see how good you are.
Anonymous #1
I felt the same way. Have you tried talking to new people? maybe people outside of school. Also in what ways do you involve yourself? Just so you know, it will get better. I don't know if you need to hear this but every time your life feels like it's just sad and terrible, it will always get better. You just need to wait
i don’t have anyone outside of school. i can’t move schools because it’s a good school. i try and talk to people, i hate having to run after people to catch up with them so i have someone to go to lunch with. im always forgotten about. no one in my life really loves me, even my teachers hate me. like i make plans with people and they “forget” or “they’re busy” and go do the exact same thing with someone else
parii_xd
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You are good enough. No matter what you say. tbh I feel like that too but I have friends but I know someone who doesn't.
I'm thinking you should participate, put ur hand up in class, try extracurricular, do activities outside of school. Sports can really help lift your mood if u try and you enjoy it. Do things that make you happy or help you express yourself.
Just try but don't try so much to the point that you're really hurting yourself because if it is then, in the end, it's not really helping you. And try new things, find something you enjoy because when you do, you won't think of these things as much.
Keep a journal or something like that - people do blogs, video diaries and all sorts (keep it private if u want or smth) and write down all your thoughts there and say what you want to say there - obviously it won't be the same as to a real discussion but it will let out what you feel instead of being trapped.
Nothing is wrong with you, its just the way people think.
GalaxyGirl101
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I think that you should be yourself, maybe join a club that you have an interest in or try to find some people with the same interests as you. I don’t think you should change who you are because of stupid people who don’t want to be friends with someone who’s nice.
kekedoyouloveme?
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I've been in your position pretty much is well, especially as I went to an all Girls school things were trickier when I was young, you need to realise friends come in at stages and the real ones come in at times of need, you just have to learn to be patient I know how horrible it is believe me I have been in your shoes once upon a time and I absolutely despised it, I hated school but I just kept my head down and focused on smashing exams and then I met the most amazing group of friends, your time will come trust me might not be in your high school era but your time will come, in the meantime always be yourself, that's the best maybe join extra curricular clubs at your school or talk to a shy classmate theres always a kid in the year besides you who is also going through a rough time or something similar talk to them and get to know them and you are absolutely fine the way you are! nothing wrong w you at all I can understand why you think that but there's nothing wrong w you people like us just have bad luck and sometimes the best things can come out of the worst situations hang in there! and if you ever need someone to talk to, just pm me
Anonymous #1
(Original post by parii_xd)
You are good enough. No matter what you say. tbh I feel like that too but I have friends but I know someone who doesn't.
I'm thinking you should participate, put ur hand up in class, try extracurricular, do activities outside of school. Sports can really help lift your mood if u try and you enjoy it. Do things that make you happy or help you express yourself.
Just try but don't try so much to the point that you're really hurting yourself because if it is then, in the end, it's not really helping you. And try new things, find something you enjoy because when you do, you won't think of these things as much.
Keep a journal or something like that - people do blogs, video diaries and all sorts (keep it private if u want or smth) and write down all your thoughts there and say what you want to say there - obviously it won't be the same as to a real discussion but it will let out what you feel instead of being trapped.
Nothing is wrong with you, its just the way people think.
this is the point lol i have no motivation i don’t do sports and im not bothered to try new things. i have no energy anymore
SmartUnicorn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i don’t have anyone outside of school. i can’t move schools because it’s a good school. i try and talk to people, i hate having to run after people to catch up with them so i have someone to go to lunch with. im always forgotten about. no one in my life really loves me, even my teachers hate me. like i make plans with people and they “forget” or “they’re busy” and go do the exact same thing with someone else
the same thing happened to me for the first 3 years of high school. nobody to sit with at lunch. nobody waits for you. you are used for things and then ditched. when the teacher says pairs and you are the only one without. called names. getting bullied. nobody wants to tell you anything personal. always the last one to be picked. I could go on and on but that wouldn't do much. At the end of my 3rd year I finally got 2 friends after they fell out with their group and had nobody else. after that our small group got bigger, split, changed and now we have like 6 people in it. Trust me it gets better. what I did was always try and study. I went to the library in every break and lunch. went to teachers classrooms to work. asked for extra work to immerse myself in and forget everything else. sure I didn't even get good grades from all of it but I made it through, and I believe you can too <3
Rboardman-1234
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
try getting into sports or activities you enjoy which allow you to meet other people outside of school as it will be a fresh start for you and means you can develop meaningful relationships with people who have similar interest to you. Also try to limit your use of social media as that can negatively you affect quite badly as you will constantly be comparing yourself to others. Lastly, if you have a school councillor try getting an apointment with them and get their proffesional opinion on what you could do.
SmartUnicorn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
DM me? <3
Fruits125
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
It won't always be like this. School will be tough when you're facing it alone but when you finish school and go to college or start work you'll build a new life for your self and make friends. I didn't have any friends in school it was so depressing and I still remember how lonely I felt. I couldn't understand why I couldn't make friends but now I've got great friends that I met through work or going out. You will make friends I promise you.
linda1301
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
That sounds like a really awful situation. I've never really been actively avoided like this, but I do relate to not having any friends - it's hard and sometimes you just feel like no one could possibly like you, but you need to try and believe in yourself that that's not the case. Sometimes, people just aren't lucky enough to find people who they click with and yes, it's depressing but try and not make your happiness too dependent on "needing" friends. Do you have anyone to talk to at all, especially about people cutting you out like this, your parents maybe or a school counsellor? Hope things will turn out alright for you!
Anannaislam
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
are u weird or rude to ppl at skl? bc the way you act around them might affect how they think of u
officerdribb
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
honestly everything happens for a reason. Right now you may not have friends but that means that maybe later on in life you'll have loads of friends. Someone has a plan for you and you just have to trust it! Im sorry you feel like this now but i promise it will get better
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (206)
23.57%
Pop (216)
24.71%
Jazz (33)