Anyone else cold approach women? Watch

perryellis09
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Was in central London tried a few 2 spoke to me 3 ignored me was great fun better than trashy dating apps
Advertisement
perryellis09
Rep:
?
(Original post by KasiuKasiu95)
That would work ok In America or even in Asia. Britain is kind of welded to uni/college groups.
Yeah sadly cold approach is my only option tbh
ecomhero
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I have done cold approach for a few months now and have gotten numbers and exchanged text messages. I haven't got any dates yet though. However, I am much more confident and less afraid of approaching. I have friends who have been doing cold approach and have met their girlfriends with cold approach. Have you heard of Johnny Berba on Youtube?
Advertisement
perryellis09
Rep:
?
(Original post by ecomhero)
I have done cold approach for a few months now and have gotten numbers and exchanged text messages. I haven't got any dates yet though. However, I am much more confident and less afraid of approaching. I have friends who have been doing cold approach and have met their girlfriends with cold approach. Have you heard of Johnny Berba on Youtube?
Yes I have his stuff looks staged I use to me scared to approach not anymore though I need to do it more but cba
ltsmith
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
dude you're gonna be posting about women on tsr when I'm an old man (if tsr exists in 50yrs)
Advertisement
ecomhero
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do you live in London? Because Johnny regularly has a free event every month in St James Park. I have been to his events and met my friends there and have witnessed them doing approaches and getting numbers, instant dates. The next one is this Sunday. You will probably see me there.
Last edited by ecomhero; 1 week ago
perryellis09
Rep:
?
Do you live in London? Because Johnny regularly has a free event every month in St James Park. I have been to his events and met my friends there and have witnessed them doing approaches and getting numbers, instant dates. The next one is this Sunday. You will probably see me there.
Yes east london
Advertisement
perryellis09
Rep:
?
I messaged him his session for 6 week is 2500£ it’s over priced rubbish you don’t need a coach to cold approach that’s what they want u to think
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by perryellis09)
I messaged him his session for 6 week is 2500£ it’s over priced rubbish you don’t need a coach to cold approach that’s what they want u to think
What exactly is cold approaching? Is it just walking up to a female on the street and asking for her number (I’m a girl btw)
Advertisement
perryellis09
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
What exactly is cold approaching? Is it just walking up to a female on the street and asking for her number (I’m a girl btw)
Just talking to women in public yea
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Just talking to women in public yea
Oh I’m surprised it actually works for some guys tbf. When I get approached I always ignore the guy but I think that’s just down to the things they say.
Advertisement
ecomhero
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Approaching a woman you don't know who is outside of your social circle. The offline version of online dating basically. It doesn't have to be street. It can be the park, public square, restaurant, public transport, bars, clubs. Even approaching another student you don't know in your school or university is also a cold approach.
perryellis09
Rep:
?
Oh I’m surprised it actually works for some guys tbf. When I get approached I always ignore the guy but I think that’s just down to the things they say.
Yeah I have no choice but to cold approach as nothing else works
Advertisement
ltsmith
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
matchmaker ?
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
Fair enough, if a guy approached me respectfully then yeah I would be willing to talk to him
ecomhero
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I haven't actually paid for any of his sessions. I just went to his free events made friends with some of the people there who were coached by him and have got result and learnt cold approach from them for free.
perryellis09
Rep:
?
Fair enough, if a guy approached me respectfully then yeah I would be willing to talk to him
It’s mad what else can one do?

1.facebook / dating apps don’t work they ignore or flake as they have too many options
2.thr gym they all wear earphones and don’t wanna meet people at the gym I go to work out
3.never meet anyone through friends
Advertisement
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
It’s mad what else can one do?

1.facebook / dating apps don’t work they ignore or flake as they have too many options
2.thr gym they all wear earphones and don’t wanna meet people at the gym I go to work out
3.never meet anyone through friends
I agree with you about the dating apps not working out, most of the people on there don’t want anything serious.I don’t like being approached at the gym either, I’m there to work out and not to make friends. I feel like the more you look for someone, the harder it is lol

If you dont mind me asking, how old are you?
perryellis09
Rep:
?
I agree with you about the dating apps not working out, most of the people on there don’t want anything serious.I don’t like being approached at the gym either, I’m there to work out and not to make friends. I feel like the more you look for someone, the harder it is lol

If you dont mind me asking, how old are you?
I won’t meet someone when I least expect it before you suggest that lol and I’m 22 you? Yes same I wouldn’t wanna bother a girl working out I sure as hell wouldn’t wanna be bothered working out it sucks there’s no way to meet women unless you cold approach bars and pubs are complete sausage fests and women stick to the people they go with **** social media! It ruined everything
jackwinch
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
And this response highlights the salient point exactly. Cold approaching women and other people doesn't have to be desperate or creepy.

There's a big difference between consistently preying on strangers in a nightclub, being awkward and pushy with only one agenda in mind, and taking up the opportunity to be friendly and converse with others in public (which can lead to the swapping of numbers, etc). You might get a date or you might also make a new friend. Don't be too pushy, be yourself and just go with the flow a little bit.

I cold approached my current partner and it worked out well for the both of us. And it's worked for many others too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (19)
6.42%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (172)
58.11%
No (105)
35.47%

Watched Threads