Anyone else cold approach women? Watch

perryellis09
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by jackwinch)
And this response highlights the salient point exactly. Cold approaching women and other people doesn't have to be desperate or creepy.

There's a big difference between consistently preying on strangers in a nightclub, being awkward and pushy with only one agenda in mind, and taking up the opportunity to be friendly and converse with others in public (which can lead to the swapping of numbers, etc). You might get a date or you might also make a new friend. Don't be too pushy, be yourself and just go with the flow a little bit.

I cold approached my current partner and it worked out well for the both of us. And it's worked for many others too.
I agree but I suggest men to not use apps dating apps as they are crap and don’t work
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by perryellis09)
I won’t meet someone when I least expect it before you suggest that lol and I’m 22 you? Yes same I wouldn’t wanna bother a girl working out I sure as hell wouldn’t wanna be bothered working out it sucks there’s no way to meet women unless you cold approach bars and pubs are complete sausage fests and women stick to the people they go with **** social media! It ruined everything
Well you never know and I’m 19. Dating definitely used to be easier in the past not just for meeting people but I think it’s easier to keep a relationship when social media isn’t involved. Having said that though, a lot of people do meet their partners through social media
perryellis09
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Well you never know and I’m 19. Dating definitely used to be easier in the past not just for meeting people but I think it’s easier to keep a relationship when social media isn’t involved. Having said that though, a lot of people do meet their partners through social media
I know but I know for a fact dating apps don’t work for me never have done
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by perryellis09)
Was in central London tried a few 2 spoke to me 3 ignored me was great fun better than trashy dating apps

I'm truely shocked.

You actually tried something other than swiping on Tinder for once. Well done.

Not surprised 3 ignored you. That's London women for ya
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You know when you're in London when women ignore ya and pretend they can't hear ya...
perryellis09
Rep:
?
(Original post by ANM775)
I'm truely shocked.

You actually tried something other than swiping on Tinder for once. Well done.

Not surprised 3 ignored you. That's London women for ya
(Original post by ANM775)
You know when you're in London when women ignore ya and pretend they can't hear ya...ha
Atleast 2 spoke hahha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (206)
23.57%
Pop (216)
24.71%