AJayJ
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I just started year 11 and one of my lessons is, of course, Welsh baccalaureate.

I've been really stuck on what to do for my topic- as we can do anything we want.

It has to be over 2000 words, answer the question, and we need to show research, be passionate about it, and the like, etc...

However, my Welshbacc teacher demands our topic/question be really specific. For example, every time someone gave their topic she would reply, "That's too broad! You have to narrow your topic down!" And we're like 'Well, how tf do we do that?' Yet we haven't received help.

Anyways, I was wondering, after looking around a bit, if this sounded like a good topic/question?

"To what extent is societies increasing laziness affecting the aquatic environment in Wales, today?"

I'm worried she'll shoot us down again, and I'll be stuck and unsure of a topic I'm passionate about.

I was also wondering if there are any specific articles I could link to my question? -thanks in advance.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (23)
6.74%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.68%
I don't think they'd understand (52)
15.25%
It might lead to more bullying (131)
38.42%
There's nothing they could do (102)
29.91%

Watched Threads