Boys are weird...? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I was sitting having lunch with my friends today and this group of boys in the year below started acting weird. They were like, waving at me and laughing and then one of them said 'hey' to me in this really awkward way. This isn't the first time something like this has happened, a lot of the boys in my year and the year below act like this with me...like saying awkward things to me or just being embarrassing.

As far as I can tell, they don't do this with any other girls (they hang around my friends' lunch table a lot). It might be worth mentioning that I'm new to the school and don't really know them at all.
A giant chicken
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah i get this allll the time:

Every person i walk past high fives me, gives me money or asks me to be their friend. So annoying. Like i'm just minding my own business and these people come up to me like "giant chicken please be my best friend", and i'm like "i got enough friends man leave me alone" and then they start crying. Girls always come up to me like "please marry me, please" and i'm like "give me some space, i don't even know you" and then they throw themselves off the nearest cliff and i'm like "your problem not mine"....

So yeah, i get how you feel. It really sucks
myraxo
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by A giant chicken)
Yeah i get this allll the time:

Every person i walk past high fives me, gives me money or asks me to be their friend. So annoying. Like i'm just minding my own business and these people come up to me like "giant chicken please be my best friend", and i'm like "i got enough friends man leave me alone" and then they start crying. Girls always come up to me like "please marry me, please" and i'm like "give me some space, i don't even know you" and then they thrown themselves off the nearest cliff and i'm like "your problem not mine"....

So yeah, i get how you feel. It really sucks
I have to confess, it was me all along :/
A giant chicken
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by myraxo)
I have to confess, it was me all along :/
What was you all along?
X

Quick Reply