HefinDavies
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello all. My school is being ridiculous about subjects they have scrapped all my first choice subjects at sixth form and on the first day back I was told I have been exempt from chem. I chose criminology but it’s 75% welsh and 25% english which will only lead me to confusion. My 2 A levels are English Language and Lit, and Biology alongside Welsh Bacc, the school doesn’t find this enough. So I’m wondering if it will be beneficial me starting an apprenticeship for the NHS for microbiology as that’s what I would like to do, any other opinions as to what I should do next will be greatly appreciated, thank you.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by HefinDavies)
Hello all. My school is being ridiculous about subjects they have scrapped all my first choice subjects at sixth form and on the first day back I was told I have been exempt from chem. I chose criminology but it’s 75% welsh and 25% english which will only lead me to confusion. My 2 A levels are English Language and Lit, and Biology alongside Welsh Bacc, the school doesn’t find this enough. So I’m wondering if it will be beneficial me starting an apprenticeship for the NHS for microbiology as that’s what I would like to do, any other opinions as to what I should do next will be greatly appreciated, thank you.
Yes if you have the offer of apprenticeship. You can always do uni later.

Your other alternative is find a new school or college.

If you want to do microbio then id expect Chem and bio would be handy or applied science if at college.

Depending on the uni course then one science A level may be enough but check entrance exams. If it requires two then your school provides or you find someone else or do another onlline.
HefinDavies
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Thank you for that it’s been so much help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top