How to deal with being picked on Watch

Hopefully78
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
I'm struggling to cope with little comments made at me by two specific boys at schoolIt started three years ago when I would walking on my own and they'd call me a fatty and a muffinIt's progressed to them simply calling my name in order to get me to turn around so that they could look me up and down and laugh. They also laugh and point at me during pe.I'm a Size twelve and there's only so many times you can be called fat and ugly till you start to see yourself that way.It's going into the Fourth year of this occuring, first day back and they were at it again.I realise I'm being oversensitive and silly but I'm really struggling to cope with it cause it's simply getting to much at this point.So I'm wondering if anyone has advice or coping mechanisms to help. Thanks
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Hopefully78)
I'm struggling to cope with little comments made at me by two specific boys at schoolIt started three years ago when I would walking on my own and they'd call me a fatty and a muffinIt's progressed to them simply calling my name in order to get me to turn around so that they could look me up and down and laugh. They also laugh and point at me during pe.I'm a Size twelve and there's only so many times you can be called fat and ugly till you start to see yourself that way.It's going into the Fourth year of this occuring, first day back and they were at it again.I realise I'm being oversensitive and silly but I'm really struggling to cope with it cause it's simply getting to much at this point.So I'm wondering if anyone has advice or coping mechanisms to help. Thanks
Have you talked to anyone about what has been happening? Try not to let it affect you, these boys just have nothing better to do with their lives.
cath_slater
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Tell someone at school about it. I had the same in school so I can sympathise. Honestly they are not worth you feeling upset about it, they’re idiots. Once they get into the real world they’ll realise what stuff actually matters
username4954780
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Poke them in their eyes. :teehee:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top