Liv0601102
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
okay so at the end of July after my AS exams I’m going to a family friends wedding in Cyprus and then staying there for 2 weeks, is this a bad idea? It will be after my exams and near the end of term so I’m hoping the workload won’t be as high when I’m gone so I won’t miss as much (that’s defo just wishful thinking though lmao). I’m fine with catching up as I went on a 2 week holiday to Egypt a month or two before my gcses and somehow got good results, but I’m guessing it will be much harder to catch up all the work in sixth form.
MediocreSince01
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Liv0601102)
okay so at the end of July after my AS exams I’m going to a family friends wedding in Cyprus and then staying there for 2 weeks, is this a bad idea? It will be after my exams and near the end of term so I’m hoping the workload won’t be as high when I’m gone so I won’t miss as much (that’s defo just wishful thinking though lmao). I’m fine with catching up as I went on a 2 week holiday to Egypt a month or two before my gcses and somehow got good results, but I’m guessing it will be much harder to catch up all the work in sixth form.
With these linear courses, often after the AS exams, you'll start on the year 2 content.
OR321
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Depends on your sixth form. After AS exams, though we did start A2, it was repeated again in the following September. I wouldn’t worry about it, go on your holiday. I went on holiday about 2 months before my main exams and I was fine lmao
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate