The Student Room Group

'Turn into a lesbian'

My sister found it amusing when I tried to tell her that boys do not interest me. She said to me 'have you turned into a lesbian' (bearing in mind I've never dated boys or girls).

Yes, I can turn my grades around if I do not do well, but I did know I could 'turn lesbian'. :frown: (!)
Original post by Anonymous
My sister found it amusing when I tried to tell her that boys do not interest me. She said to me 'have you turned into a lesbian' (bearing in mind I've never dated boys or girls).

Yes, I can turn my grades around if I do not do well, but I did know I could 'turn lesbian'. :frown: (!)

Your sister is just being immature. You either are a lesbian (which is cool) or straight (which is also cool). If you aren’t interested in anyone then that’s cool too because you have plenty of time to explore and discover what you like. Everyone puts too much pressure on teenagers these days. Just be yourself. I promise you that it is more than enough 💕
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

I beleive there is some truth in what your sister is saying.

A while back I posted a topic:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5558588

and basically asked should I approach this lesbian and try and "turn" her back. People here told me to leave her alone and that you can't turn people.

a week ago I saw the girl in questions holding hands with a MAN. :eek:

She had indeed been turned!

I should not have listened to TSR and should have gone for it lmao
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending